Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Fish Tank Pot

Let's start with an easy one. This dream I had last night is quite short, as I can't remember the rest of the dream very well but something about this dream stood out like a sore thumb.

I was staying at a bleak hostel with my high school best friend, named Sheau Inn. The hostel was built mostly out of concrete, walls blackened at certain places and damp at others, encouraging moses to grow all over the place.

I was just waking up, to find Sheau Inn cooking in the kitchen. She looked up and smiled, and I asked her what was she cooking.

"Come on, I'll show you," she said.

Beckoning me to follow her, she led me to a fish tank sitting atop a fire. It was at least 20 gallon, and filled to the brim. The water was boiling and within, there was a black pot with some food sticking out of it, and some mussles and clams at the bottom of the tank, merrily cooking away.

I can't remember the rest. XD

No comments: